Terms and Conditions
The right of withdrawal applies to consumers in accordance with 13 BGB, within the European Union. A consumer is any individual who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
The right does not apply to distance contracts.
– For the supply of sealed goods which are not based on health or hygiene suitable for return, if their seal was removed after delivery.
– For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
In this Agreement, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase within one month without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is one month from the day, of the final possession of the goods purchased by the individual, or the buyer’s representative, third party retainer or courier.
To exercise your right, you have to contact (AVIDES Media AG, Avidesweg 1, 27386 Hemsbünde, Tel: 04261-962882, Fax: 04261-962883, email: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. communication by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not compulsory.
To safeguard the withdrawal period, we require you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us), immediately or within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of the contract.
For refunds, we use the same method of payment used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will be charged fees because of this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back or until you have provide evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
It is advisable that you return the goods immediately or no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of the contract. The goods must be sent within the fourteen days to qualify. The cost associated with returning the goods is at your expense, and if the goods cannot be returned by regular post because of its weight and size, we pick the goods up and charge you for the associated costs. If the goods have been damaged or lost after possession has taken place, we will assess the situation and you may incur further charges.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract , please fill out this form and send it back)
At AVIDES Media AG, Avidesweg 1, 27386 Hemsbünde, Tel: 04261-962882, Fax: 04261-962883, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / We (*) hereby give notice(s) to withdraw from my / our (*) contract of purchase for the following goods (*) / provisions and service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name / consumer(s)
Address of / consumer(s)
Signature / consumer(s) (once printed)
( * ) Delete where applicable
1. For simple returns, we offer a pre franked stamp that you can use to send your goods back via any post office quickly and easily. Please email us to request this service.
2. Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. Send the product back as soon as possible, in the original packaging, including all accessories and packaging components. Use a appropriate, protect outer packaging for transit. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide a suitable container for adequate protection from damage during transportation.
3. Please note that the above two points are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.